How to set up a Graduation Year
To have a Graduation Year show up as a drop-down selection on your Contact details page:
- Create a group named “Graduation Years”
- Create a sub-group in the Graduation Years group called “Class of 20nn”
- Select Graduation Year from the Subgroup Type drop-down list
- Repeat step 2-3, as needed, for additional graduation years
How to set up a School
You use a similar process to set up a School in the drop-down list, just a little different:
- Create a group named “Schools”
- Create a sub-group in the Schools group called “Johnson Jr High”
- Select School from the Subgroup Type drop-down list
- Repeat step 2-3, as needed, for additional schools
Is there another way to do it?
Yes, you can add a School or a Graduation Year, to any existing group you have, you just need to be sure to set the Subgroup Type to “School” or “Graduation Year”.